Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Cancellation
- Weight Watchers can be canceled online in just a few seconds
- Compulsory for customers who did not lose weight or simply did not use the calorie restrictions and or food provided by Weight Watchers
- The customer of Wright Watchers should login to the account in order to cancel it
Weight Watchers International, Inc. manages WeightWatchers.com/MonthlyPassCancellation. SmartPoints/FitPoints are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The monthly pass can be canceled by customer via email at email@example.com or go to weightwatchers.com/cancel or simply write to: Weight Watchers North America, PO Box 307, Jericho, NY 11753 – Attention: Monthly Pass or Total Access Refunds. Please note Weight Watchers members cannot cancel their membership at meeting locations.
What is needed to cancel a Weight Watchers membership?
- The name and contact information (address, telephone number and email address) of customer
- Pass ID Number (this number can be found on the customers Monthly Pass card)
- Reason for canceling
- If customer is requesting a refund they must provide a reason for the refund (i.e. the food tasted like garbage and I gained 10 pounds)
- Subscription month is a one month which make up each subscription period
Each refund request is not prorated because is based on subscription months. Those who do successfully obtain a refund should allow up to 7 days for the refund to be applied back to their credit card/PayPal account or bank account. The terms of this promotion can modified by Weight Watchers at anytime.
The special refunds can be allowed in special conditions such as the user moves more than 15 miles from the participating Weight Watchers meeting location, or if the location in question closes and there is no participating location within 5 miles of the closed location.