Wawa Credit Card Account
- Use a user ID and password to access your Wawa card account online
- Citigroup Inc. manages Wawa.AccountOnline.com
- Interested persons can always apply online to become a member of Wawa credit card
Present members of the Wawa credit card will need an Internet connection and about 5 minutes of time for registration in the online account service. In order to register the cardholder must provide their Wawa card number, the name as it appears on the Wawa credit card, security code, and the members last 4 SSN. The Wawa security code is situated on the back of the credit card and will be 3 digits long.
Since the registration, an account online members can make a payment, view recent statements, check out recent purchases made with the card, and update billing information.
- Compulsory for all Wawa credit card members
- In order to obtain the Wawa credit card, the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- It is necessary to have a good credit score
- Any general questions in regards to a Wawa credit card can be directed to Wawa Credit Card, P.O. Box 6139, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6139
Wawa Credit Card Account Contact Information
- 1-855-207-9816M-F 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Technical Assistance1-855-416-1988
- Wawa credit card members who are hearing impaired can dial 1-888-944-2227
- Those outside the US should call collect 1-423-477-6612
- All phone numbers are available from9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET Monday to Friday (it appears the call center is closed on weekends)
To make a payment via mail send it to Wawa Credit Card Payments,P.O. Box 9001101,Louisville, KY 40290-1101.
Wawa card members looking to beat the clock and make a payment without being charged a late fee should mail the payment toWawa Credit Card,Overnight Delivery/Express Payments,6716 Grade Lane,Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.