Try So Clean Trial
- Try a brand new automated CPAP sanitizer risk free
- Dissatisfied customers can return the Try SoClean and get a refund
- The legendary Dr. Krainin recommends TrySoClean.com
This machine is capable to clean and sanitize up to 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals in order to enhance your home CPAP experience. Usually TrySoClean cost $349 but for a limited time customers can get a $50 discount and only pay $299 (this includes FREE Shipping).
TrySoClean.com Promotional Notes
- This device will spend a few minutes to kill all CPAP germs
- A free adapter kit comes with the promotional offer
- Patented, FDA registered and independently lab tested
- The cleaning cycle last about 7 minutes
- Offers a live chat service during regular business hours
- Limited availability in some health products stores
- Authorized resellers include Amazon, CPAPMiami, FSA Store, and Seventh Street Medical Supply
This product has a lot of positive reviews across the web. Amazon.com customers give the TrySoClean product a 4.3 out of 5 stats based on 449 reviews with 67% of those reviews being a perfect 5 stars (only 14% check in with a 1 star). When customers buy this product on Amazon they purchase it from cpapXchange but fulfilled by Amazon.
Roger that but who can the customer contact with questions about the promotion or TrySoClean product?
Anyone who want to ask questions about the risk free promotional offer can dial 800-747-1030. Any questions about the product itself can be directed to a TrySoClean customer support agent at 800-341-7014 or for those dialing outside the United States please call +1(508) 363.0415.
Those looking to contact the company by mail can write to: SoClean, 36 Town Forest Road, Oxford, MA 01540 USA.