Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Use a Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- Synchrony Bank operates SyncBank.com/Amazon Register
- Returning users can get access by using user ID and password
A card number and billing zip code are required to create an account. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Anyone can direct questions about the card number location to the live chat service in the top right hand corner of the site.
SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Notes
ALSO READ: To see if you are able to get a beneficial Capital One credit card, simply visit their website and enter Capital One application.capitalone.com reservation number and access code provided in your offer letter.
- Only members of Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card can use it
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fan boys
- When the Prime credit card members make online purchases at Amazon.com they earn 5% of cash back
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- $5 or 5%: balance transfer fee
- $10 or 5%: cash advance feee
- Annual Fee: NONE 🙂
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment