Seventh Avenue Pay
- An online payment for a Seventh Avenue account
- The payment process with Seventh Avenue Pay is very simple and works 24/7
- Customers should not worry about buying a stamp order to pay a Seventh Avenue account online
Customers of SeventhAvenue.com/paycan make payments using any common credit card or by linking a good standing bank account. Any questions in regards to the Seventh Avenue pay service can be directed to a customer service agent at800-218-3945 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm central time Monday to Friday. An online account is not required in order to make a payment as a customer can simply enter their first/last name, 5-digit zip codes, Seventh Avenue account number, and an email address. The Seventh Avenue Pay account number is situated in the top right corner of the customer’s account statement. Enter the first 10 digits only, no dashes or spaces. Take into account that the EZ Code on the back of customers catalog is not the account number.
- The debt collection agencies hunt down on clients who fail to make a payment
- An account is not required but recommended for those who want to view old account statements and purchases
- To check the balance and contact customer service, customers can use the Seventh Avenue Pay service.
- Payments can be made using any Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover branded credit card
- The Seventh Avenue credit card has no annual fee, only low monthly payments from 20 dollars (moreover the credit card provides annual credit line increases)