Rodale Quick Pay
- Make a payment online using the super easy RodaleQuickPay portal
- Please have the Account Number and Order Numbers associated with the invoice or billing statement on hand
- Should take less than 2 minutes to pay a balance assuming the customer has all the required information
RodaleQuickPay.com is operated by Rodale Inc. and returning users can simply sign in with their USER ID. New customers will have to provide the account number and the order number in order to begin. The Rodale account number will be 9 digits long while the order number will be 12 digits long and start with G. Payments can be made using any valid MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Visa credit card. When using a credit card to make a payment please nite the entire balance MUST be paid in full. Customers can also pay via check or money order… please make all checks payable to Rodale.
- A must for someone looking to pay down a Rodale balance
- Customers who make a payment late will be charged a costly $4 fee
- Any questions in regards to a payment can be directed to a Rodale customer service agent at 800-754-2908 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- The payment portal is available in both English and Spanish
- Customers looking to reach Rodale by mail can send it to: Customer Care, P.O. Box 3064, Harlan, IA 51593-0128
Rodale Inc. (and its subsidiaries, collectively known as Rodale) is a New York based global health and wellness content company. Rodale published some of the most popular health and wellness magazines in the world to include Mens Health (a must for American men looking to get the most out of their health/life), Runners World (ideal for running fan boys), and Organic Life. Rodal also has a secondary headquarters in Emmaus, Pennsylvania.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments, read about dollartreefeedback sweepstakes