My UHC Account Services
- Online access and registration for United Health Care services
- UnitedHealthcare Services Inc. manages MyUHCMedicare.com/ID
- Most mobile devices should provide access to the UnitedHealthcare account service
Provide the email address and United Healthcare member ID for registration in the My United Health Care service. The UHC member ID can be found on the health insurance card. Since the customers have registered for the UHC Medicare ID service they will be able to update personal information, view plan details, update coverage summaries, make a payment, and view claims information.
The member ID situated on the front of the UCH insurance card will be 7 to 11 digits in length, and may or may not contain a “-” before the last two numbers.
- Only US consumers who are on Medicare can use it
- Symphonix MedicareRx members,UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect (PFFS) Plan members and UnitedHealthcare and Care Improvement Plus Special Needs Plans (SNP) members cannot register online (For assistance, call the customer service number on the back of the SNP member ID card)
- If the ID does not contain "-" leave the last 2 digits of the member ID blank
All questions about a United Healthcare account can be sent to the customer service agent at 1-877-596-3258 between 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday local time. Customers looking to reach UHC via US Mail at UnitedHealthcare Customer Service, PO Box 29675,Hot Springs, AR 71903-9802. Questions in regards to the MyUHCMedicare ID website can be directed to1-800-721-06277 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Enrollment forms can be mailed toUnitedHealthcare,PO Box 29200,Hot Springs, AR 71903-9200… please include proper postage.
Customers who would like to report their discontent can provide feedback directly to Medicare through their Complaint Form.