Find Santa Experience
- Holiday goers can provide a zip code to find a list of Santa’s in their area
- Only the 5 digit zip code is required
- Allows user to save their place in line in order to avoid the stress, and keep the kids smiling right through picture time
MySantaExperience.com is powered by the Ionic Group and is a must for families looking to get their picture with Jolly Saint Nick this year. The must feature of the My Santa Experience service is the ability to save a spot in line. These lines can get extremely long (talking hours here) especially on the weekends. The line saver option allows the user to save a spot in line for them without having to show up hours in advance.
Those who have an emergency or cannot make their allowed time slot can always reschedule of they provide 72 hours advance notice. The Santa Experience customer service time will work with the customer to find another date and time based on the availability.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about www.dollartree.com application
- The secure reservation fee will be applied to the photo package the customer picks upon check out after the pictures are taken
- Customers are not allowed to bring their own photo camera
- Those who cannot find a time that will meet their schedule will want to use the online email form or call 1-800-768-3987 Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST) for assistance
- The child’s name will have to be provided before visiting Santa
Those who forgot their schedule appointment time to get a photo with Santa will want to use Reservation Lookup
Any questions in regards to the My Santa Finder service can be directed to Customer Service Phone toll free 800.768.3987 or by US Mail at WorldWide Photography, 3490 Martin Hurst Road, Tallahassee, FL 32312 (pro tip: call the toll free number instead of sending a letter for immediate customer support).