- Use a Time Tracking & Management account online
- Peoplenet manages MyPeopleNet.com
- Customers must have Internet connection
The employee can log in by using their User ID and password. Those who are new to the Peoplenet employee time tracking service must create an account. In order to create an account, the employee will have to provide their first and last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and email address.
- The employees payroll administrator or company help desk are responsible for hours worked, adjustments, payroll or work policies, vacation time or other HR related issued
- Once the employee has registered they will be able to track the number of hours they have worked for any given day or week
- If the employees boss provides approval this service automatically includes overtime work
- Those without an email address will not be able to enroll
Questions to the MyPeopleNet time tracking service direct to (800) 669-9765 or contact the local HR department at the employees place of work.