My DISH Account
- Use a DISH account and pay a bill online
- DISH Network LLC operates MyDish.com/PayMyBill
- By using this service, the DISH customers will be able to view and pay a DISH bill online with any major credit card or/and change programming options
Returning users can access the service by using their Online ID and password. Those who foolishly misplaced their password can start the recovery process by providing their phone number associated with their DISH account or their 16-digit DISH account number (this number may be 10 digits in length for some customers). The password recovery requires a 4-digit security code (those who do not know this code can have it sent to their email address on file).
New DISH customers must create an account to pay a bill online. In order to create a MyDish Pay My Bill account the customer will need to provide their mobile phone number associated with the DISH account, their name, address, and email address. The entire registration process should take no more than 3 minutes and requires Internet connection.
- Compulsory for all DISH fans
- Customers can use any Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard credit card when paying a DISH bill online
- Customers can download the popular MyDISH App which is the fastest and easiest way to manage a DISH account
- Offers a live chat service at the bottom of the service page in red
Anyone can direct questions about the Dish bill payment service to a customer service agent at (800) 333-3474 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday or Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CT.