My Benefits Benefit Concepts
- Use a Benefit Concepts account online
- User must have Internet connection
- Call to a local cable company or visit a local library if the Internet is absent
Benefit Concepts, Inc. manages MyBenefits.BenefitConcepts.com and also considered as a proud division of WageWorks, Inc. The site requires Adobe Acrobat Reader & Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed. For best viewing please have a screen at 1024×768 or higher.
A short registration of new users includes such points: their first name, last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, zip code, and either their DOB or Employee Number. The employee received the employee number at the time of hire (Those who do not have their employee number should reach out to their local Human Resource Department or directed supervisor). If registration fails, please confirm that the employer is passing this information to Benefit Concepts.
- Simple using
- Compulsory registration for new users
- Only the first 5 digit of a zip code are required upon registration
- Supports Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 +
Who in the world is WageWorks Inc?
- California based consumer-directed benefits firm
- The firms competes with AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, INC., CERIDIAN LLC, and AON Consulting Worldwide, Inc.
WageWorks Inc: “It operates CDBs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as health savings accounts (HSAs), health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs), and health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), as well as offers commuter benefit services, including transit and parking programs, wellness programs, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, and other employee benefits” – https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WAGE/
The WageWorks corporate office is based at WageWorks, Inc.,1100 Park Place, 4th Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403, United States and can be reached via phone at 650-577-5200. WageWorks Inc is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol WAGE.