Magazines Reward Program
- The subscription to the magazine can be bought for lucrative United MileagePlus award miles
- MagsForMiles controls Magazines.MileagePlus.com
- Favorite magazines can be chosen via service (number is limited)
The MilePlus magazine reward program is supported by such magazines: Real Simple, Barron’s (the best choice for financial advisors), People, Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Golf Digest (ideal for the retired dad in the family), Sports Illustrated Kids (suitable for kids between the ages of 5 to 12), TIME, Food & Wine, and Wine Spectator.
- The maximum period of delivery of the magazine is 12 weeks, but the average delivery time is about 6 weeks
- If the magazine is not available after the order has taken place the consumer will be offered a replacement magazine or a refund for the total cost
- Users have to use Miles and make a $2 payment for some magazines
- The $2 payment can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard)
- If customers have insufficient miles at the time of the order they will not receive all of the selections
- A must for consumers who love to read magazines
These magazines are not designed for resale and the user will have to provide their name, address, and account information associated with their Milage Plus credit card in order to fulfill the magazine selections. Consumers who made a digital selection will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer.
Customers can direct their questions about the Magazines Reward to a customer service agent at 1-877-645-6807. Orders must be approved and an US address is required in order for the order to be delivered. Consumers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: MagsforMiles, a d/b/a of NewSub Magazine Services LLC (“NMS”), 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905.