- Registration of a Prescriptions account and login
- Kroger Co manages Kroger.com/MyPrescriptions
- A prerequisite for consumers who receive prescription medications through the Kroger pharmacy
Registration in the My Prescriptions service requires from the users to provide their zip code (or city and state), email address, first and last name. Those who already have a Plus Card or Alt ID can register with the numbers associated with these accounts. Pease note when adding a Plus Card number or Alt ID to the MyPrescriptions account the user can access hundreds of digital coupons, track online savings, check fuel points, and much more.
Users who sign up up for Kroger MyPrescriptions service will let The Kroger Co. to control their purchase history and browsing behavior on The Kroger Co. websites and mobile apps and may share the information to help make advertising and offers the user already see on other websites, mobile apps and digital channels more appropriate
- Customers can supplement prescriptions from the comfort of their home
- Update personal and notifications
- Manage the entire family’s prescriptions (including dogs and cats)
- The ability to view and print detailed information about recipes, recipe history and expense reports
- Available for the App Store and Google Play
Users who have a MyPrescription account can use the email address that was created at the time of registration and their password to login. Those who forgot their password will have to go through a short recover process in which they will have to provide their email address in order to recover their password.
Users can direct questions about the Kroger Company My Prescription service to 1-855-489-2502. Any general questions about the Kroger Co. can be directed to 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377) Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to midnight EST or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.