Hulu Offer Wii
- Promo offer of Nintendo Wii gives a free week of Hulu
- Present episodes and full seasons of hit TV shows are provided by Hulu
- Only new Hulu subscribers can use this offer
Hulu has the right to change the Hulu Offer Wii or cancel the promotion at any time. Hulu can be accessed from most high-end gaming consoles (i.e. Wii, Xbox 360), connected TVs, smartphones (i.e. Apple iPhone), tablets, and set-top boxes in HD. When subscribing to the Hulu Offer Wii advertising campaign the client must select a plan (the limited commercial plan or the no commercial plan), specify their e-mail address, name and date of birth or register with their Facebook account. Please note the limited commercial plan cost $7.99 month and shows commercials with minimal interruptions while the no commercials plan cost $11.99 a month BUT comes with no bothersome/annoying commercials (certain shows are not included in this No Commercials plan). Customer’s credit card will be billed either $7.99 or $11.99 after one week free trial has expired based on the plan they signed up for. But the customer can cancel the free trial before expiration in order to avoid a charge.
Hulu Offer Wii Notes
- Suitable for those who wants to try out Hulu
- Make sure to cancel the free trial within a week to avoid charges
- Customers have to specify a birth date for the offer to customize the order for customer preferences
Hulu is a subscription video on demand service where are more than 12 million users and it located in Los Angeles. The firm was founded in 2007 and owned by Hulu LLC (although some other companies like Disney and Fox own a stack in the firm). The Hulu corporate office is based at 12312 W. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064 and can be reached via phone by calling (310) 571-4700.