ePay Wyoming Citation
- Possibility to pay a traffic citation in the state of Wyoming online
- ePay.Courts.State.wy.us is managed by the State of Wyoming and is financed by tax payer dollars
- Only residents of the state with Internet connection can use it
Customers have to provide such information for payment a citation online: name, date of birth, case number, citation number, or their driver license number (when entering the driver license number only include the numbers and not the state).
Read also: an easy way to obtain GetMyOffers CapitalOne com application codes
Anyone who has received information about suspension from the Department of Motor Vehicles should know that online payments will not prevent suspension of their license if the payment has not been posted to the court before the suspension date. Once the paymenthas been made the Department of Motor Vehicles may assess points on the users driving record as the payment is considered a conviction.
- The ticket cannot be paid online if the traffic citation indicates that the resident “Must Appear” in court
- When making a payment via the ePay Wyoming Citation service the use will be charged a nasty $5 convience fee
- The payment process takes from 2 to 5 business days
- Not all of the law enforcement agencies in the state of Wyoming use the ePay service
- Customers can make an online payment for tickets associated with a warrant but the warrant will not be lifted until the payment has processed
- Case numbers will look similar to CT-0000-0000123
- Citation numbers in the state of Wyoming will look similar to WHP123456AA or 123456789AA
If a license has already been suspended customers should to provide a correct address so that a compliance letter can be mailed to their address on file with The Department of Motor Vehicles (this compliance is required in order to reinstate a driver’s license).