Culver’s Holiday 25k Sweepstakes
- Stop by a Culver’s and purchase a Value Basket or Medium Soft Drink in order to obtain a promotion sweepstakes code (contestants can also enter via no purchase required method)
- The code can be entered online or via the Culver’s App
- Contestants can enter to win the $25,000 Grand Prize or $1,000 Daily Prizes
CulversHolidaySweeps.com is sponsored by the Pepsi-Cola Company. The Cuvler’s $25,000 Holiday Sweepstakes will run until 12/23/17 and is divided into thirty-four (34) daily entry periods. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, NC, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY.
Employees of the Pepsi-Cola Company are NOT allowed to enter this promotion.
CulverHolidaySweeps.com Promotional Notes
- A BONUS entry can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit one (1) entry per Sweepstakes Code per Day per person/email/household (applies to Website entry only), up to three (3) total entries per Day per person/email/phone/household regardless of how much food the household purchase from their local Culver’s
- The total value of all prizes to be given away is listed as $59,000
- A lucrative daily prize of $1000 will be given each day during the lifetime of the Culver’s Holiday promotion
- This is a must enter sweepstakes for Culver’s FAN BOYS
- the grand prize will be $25,000 which will be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer AND is subject to federal and local taxes
Those who would like to enter the 2017 Culver’s Holiday promotion without making a pesky purchase can dial toll-free 1- 800-565-4084. Please note when entering without purchase over the phone contestants will have it provide their first and last name, home address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and date of birth (as two digits for month, two digits for day and four digits for year).
Read also: How to fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my feedback — dollartreefeedback survey