Commerce Bank Cards
- A credit card of Commerce Bank can be purchased and activated online
- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. manages CommerceBank.com/MySpendingCard
- Present members should use a username and password to log in
Сustomers can use the mySpending Card (it is reloadable prepaid Visa card) wherever Visa cards are accepted. Please note the mySpendingCard is not a credit card and will not hurt or improve a credit score and will not report to the major credit reporting agencies. The card is ideal for consumers who have a nasty habit of racking up high interest credit card debt.
The customer must pay a commission for buying a card $5.95 (additional $2.00 per Secondary/Additional Card) and requires a $20 minimum load.
- There is no monthly service charge 🙂
- On the card can be held a salary, state benefits or other sources of income loaded on it
- The maximum load amount is listed as $1,500 per day or $3,000 per rolling 7-day period (unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction)
- The maximum amount of money that the card can hold is $3000
- The maximum sums of expenses are $3,000 per day or $10,000 per month
- Card holders have possibility to do unlimited transactions at Commerce branded ATM’s
- Instant issue of a mySpending Card; is limited to primary cardholders
- Secondary cards available for pick up at the branch after 2 p.m. the next day (online purchases must be issued to customer via U.S. mail)
- The mySpendingCard by Commerce Bank has no a rewards program (but that is expected with pre paid cards)
Anyone can direct questions about the card to a mySpending Card Customer Service Agent at 1-888-373-2883 between normal business hours. Customers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: Commerce Bank, PO Box 411036, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-1036.