- Customers can earn an eye popping 80,000 bonus points by requested the lucrative Marriott Rewards Premier card
- The card (which is issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co.) is allowed only for customers with good credit
- Only after customer spent $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening the 80,000 reward points will be released
Chase.com/Marriott also will give customers another 7,500 BONUS POINTS when they add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases which members of Chase Marriott card made at Marriott Rewards will bring 5X points while purchases made at SPG hotels will bring 2X points on restaurants, car rental agencies and on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline AND 1X points on all other purchases. The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card does come with a costly $85 annual free but members should easily make up for that in reward points.
Other benefits which members receive from Chase.com/Marriott include a 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1–5 hotel every year after the account anniversary, $0 foreign transaction fees (ideal for the people who love to vacation overseas), cardmember-exclusive events throughout the year, and guaranteed elite status.
- Only a 18 years of age or older legal resident of the United States can be member of this card
- Please allow up to 8 weeks from members account anniversary date for your Anniversary Free Night Stay E-Certificate to be automatically deposited into the members Marriott Rewards Account
- The bonus points program can be changed or discontinued by Chase
- Anyone can direct questions about the Marriott Rewards Credit Card/Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card to an award-winning Chase customer service agent at 1-800-338-5960
- Those looking to reach Chase by mail: Chase Card Services, P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850