Capital One Auto Navigator
- Capital One helps find and finance an auto
- Users of CapitalOne.com/AutoNav pay only 3.24% of annual percentage rate
- Receiving of the pre-qualified for financing has no influence on a credit score
Consumers who want to buy a new car with great financing options must use this service. Consumers can search live APR rates based on their actual credit information with no impact on their credit rating. If the consumer likes the APR they see they can browse a variety of autos from participating dealers nation wide in hopes of finding their dream whip. Those who wish to personalize financing terms on all new or used autos can use the Auto Navigator tool.
- Free and simple using
- Simplifies the car buying process by helping you take control of buyers financing
- Financing terms are 36, 48, 60 and 72 months
- All dealers are associated with the Capital One Auto Navigator program so user can provide a zip code or address to find a closer one
- The vehicle must be no older than 2005 of release and have less than 120,000km of car mileage in order to be qualified
- Those who live in AA, AE, AP, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, ME, MD, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY then vehicle model must be 2007 or newer
- These auto purchases have no any sort of special tax write off
- The dealer must be listed as the original creditor on the installment contract
Anyone can direct questions about the Capital One Auto Navigator program to a customer service support agent at 1.800.689.1789 Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET and Sat 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET. Please note those who pre qualify will be able to view their monthly payments if they were to accept the loan offer.
ALSO READ: After receiving the offer letter with an access code and reservation number, you can visit the website of GetMyOffer Capital One and check if you are pre-qualified for obtaining a credit card.