Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Exchange rewards of the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card online
- America, N.A. operates this service and serves as a MemberFDIC
- Clients can use two languages: English or Spanish
The cardholders can redeem their rewards for cash money, set up auto redemption, and update account information via the Bank of America Cash Rewards web page. In order to access a BOA cash rewards account the customer must have their online ID and pass code along with Internet access. Every new BankAmericard credit card holder will have to go through a short registration process. Holder must have their card number or account number to enroll the card (users can use any of their accounts, credit card or ATM/debit card number) PLUS their SSN or Tax identification number.
What are the benefits of enrollment?
- Account is available 24/7
- Online bill pay
- Customers can check a statement online
- View recent transactions associated with the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card
- Sign up for customer alerts
- Money can be transferred to other accounts
Why on earth would anyone want to apply for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card?
- Customers can make purchases worth at least $ 500 in the first 90 days and receive a juicy $100 bonus
- Annual fee is absent
- 2% CASH BACK at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% cash back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- Free access to the FICO account for month
Anyone can direct questions about the Bank of America Cash Rewards to 1.800.932.2775 (this number can also be used to apply for the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card).